l

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Genesis

I have been reading my friends' blogs and I have been amazed by the writings. I would say that it is like reading someone's diary but with permission. Perhaps times have changed and blogs are the in-thing and diaries are just oh-so 5 minutes ago. I do journal in the past but now I do not anymore. Lazy, tired and no time seems to be my answer nowadays. My wife always asks me to exercise with her or even clean up the apartment. All my answers are always "I'm tired".

Anyway, back to this blogging. Since this is the first time I'm blogging, I guess I need to write a catchy introduction or at least an interesting epilogue to signal my entrance to the digital writersphere. But I guess I won't today because I'm tired. Ahh, that phrase again. By the way, it is almost 11pm now and I had a tiring day walking, jogging, window-shopping and watching tv. Actually I'm just interested to see whether I could google "ernest cheah" and see my name in the search results and also see a website with ernestcheah.blogspot.com. At least I can have my own domain without paying for it or spending numerous tiring man-hours working on my own website. I do hope that some long lost friend might google my name, find out about me and then send me and email. Hopefully someone from my primary school, secondary school, college or even university. That's my dream... :)

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Bee said...

Hey, welcome to the club... post more pics of you and Lila ok... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home